Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Despite being busy with homework and school, I have found a few minutes every day to work on my current projects. I'm working on a crochet scarf right now and am almost finished with a blanket that I have been crocheting for quite a while now. I'll post a picture when I am all finished, which should be within the next week or so. It's going to be the size of my queen size bed, which will be plenty long for my tall frame. I followed a pattern tutorial that can be found here. The creator, Mikey, has 10 video's posted on youtube.com that show you step by step instructions. This jumbo catherine pinwheel stitch is very fast to crochet and is a nice pattern. I used teals and purples...two of my favorite colors. Truthfully, the reason why I have not completed this blanket yet is because I am always starting new projects, which my roommate can attest to. Haha. It will be finished just in time to utilize it for the few months us Southern Californian's have of "cold" weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment